Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

This is amazing information, fits so well into the puzzle.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Frances Long to her Publication

I'm glad it helps
I had this meme tucked back & ran across it & seemed the time was right, especially I participated in some discussions lately concerning the pineal gland & the ways that the ones who are trying to run the world have tried to cut people off from the Creator Source & knowing how that works from the spirit & soul level to the physical

I have been hardcore trying to clean my up. My dreams are so real amd I remember better than ever before. Oh the possibilities! 💖💖

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LSUPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LSU PATRIOT, click on at the bottom under it