Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

My opinion is that this is not new tech at all but a reveal.

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

Looking forward to the day I don't ever see these two again. Even the fake CGI version makes me puke.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

This one is incapable of truth. Wouldn't want their future.

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

He's a liar and not even a good one, in my opinion. Says pretty good technology, like he's never seen it before. YOU LIVED it Satan

Daughter of Jesus Christ the most high God Hard to find info https://t.me/timetellsalltruth

thanks for finding this
telling someone about
so just because you see a corrupt pedo doesnt mean you see them
cgi
latex
or this in a cell

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

these people are stupid

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Now you know why they had to pass the Equality Act.

So they could get Big Mike into the Women's Hall of Fame.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

HALL OF TRANNY SHAME 💥💥💥

(1) Show this thread

They could do this at GITMO just for 'optics'!

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Linda Vogel to his Publication

ive been saying this, okay mostly to myself amd my dogs. we're the only ones on board in this house that Trump will be back. The dogs are stuck with me all day so they have no choice in what they believe 😅🤪 lol
i bet they were right down the gitmo green mile from one another, sitting in their concrete jail cell's..which is why their voices seem so loud like maybe she can hear me better 😄🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ if i talk loud. oprah looking at herself in selfie mode making sure there's no prison cell look to her face and hair. He's not been shown off camera since the weekend false man got his ankle jewelry. I've paid attention. up until that weekend Obummer had been doing speeches live on stage in person every where in "defense" of and support of the falseman. but on that ankle jewelry weekend Obummer's been doing the "at home" on screen interviews. of course the lame excuse of covid is accepted 🙄whatever..hes in a prison cell

(1) Show this thread

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

and she is wearing SILVER... i know its a stretch but
1st arrest would look good on her 🤗

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

In response mikes mom to her Publication

The fuck does that have to do with green screens?

Boy Mommy & Wife |Christian with a Rebel Mouth||Anti Globalist|Freedom Over Free|Gamer Gurl|Music Obsessed|#MAGA |LIFE IS GOOD! #WWG1WGA

In response mikes mom to her Publication

Yep. All done with green screen tech and CGI. So many things we have been lied to about. I'm not sure people that don't get it will be able to handle a lot of this.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

This technology is not new

these monsters stink up my feed ,,, 🤨
#Gitmo Beckons.

Slow drip. This is the tip of what technology is capable of. Get ready folks even us awake kids are going to have our minds blown! Ps Patriots in control, all white hat directed. You're good, enjoy the end of the movie. 😁

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response Cove 424♾ to her Publication

I only hope that this movie only has one part!!! Thses demos like the movies that have continuess trails parts 1 2 3 4... The movie has been eye opening but theres a whole lot of damaged Kids Women and others that not total redos!!!! I am praying for each and every one of them!!!R Ricardo

(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Ezra, I have a question if you please, what percentage of woke are we at now? Have they revealed any percentage to you lately?🙏

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Cleanup is concluding soon. Wakeup is on the way. They overlap towards the end. Virus gone by April.

(1) Show this thread

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

And we can have a fire going apparently 👀

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

She does this often....lol, she can't go anywhere with that ankle monitor, lol sooo neither can Barry....sooo this is how they TRY to fool us.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

💥💥💥🇺🇸

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

It's all technology because he's DEAD.