Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Let me pose a hard question to you.

What if they need so much adrenochrome not only for themselves but because they have been putting it in the things you eat. They do this not only to addict you to things like soda, junk food and medications but also to cause horrible withdraw symptoms if you ever decide to stop. This could be what the keto flu is. This could be why it is so hard to quit the items everyone says are bad for you. It makes me shiver to think about but it also makes perfect sense. It is very possible that is what the fetal matter is in vaccines.
My grandfather lived to 92 and he ate 6 eggs and a pound of bacon everyday but not one thing that was processed. I use to think that was luck, now I think it was smart.

I can't handle this! I came across an article 2 weeks ago about human meat finding its way to the US, that ended up in McDonald's & KFC. The meat was tracked to China & the FDA was investigating...🙄 I BELIEVE YOU'RE RIGHT CUZ EVIL PEOPLE, WANT TO CORRUPT THE PURE...

What's safe to eat in the US?! People come from Columbia & say our beef tastes awful. Paris dumped all that food we shipped them a few years back... EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT WE DON'T. WE'RE BEING POISONED.💔
#truth

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

God loves you as much as He loves Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you patriots and troops. God bless President Trump and keep him safe.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

use duck duck go... search hex-293
Pepsi co, kraft, and many other companies use it !!!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Laurie Weber to her Publication

Hek 293?? I kept getting that... which lead to this! 🤤
https://www.sinobiological.com/research/virus/2019-ncov-antigen

(1) Show this thread

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

🤮i stopped eating meat and went organic because of this..

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication

Me too..

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

McDees IS WELL KNOWN FOR USING HUMAN MEAT IN THEIR FOODS , I WONDER WHY PEOPLE STILL EAT THERE ??

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

It's not that well known in the US! My first job... They get cases of patties. Even workers don't know! How could you get a burger tested to BLOW THE LID OFF WITH A LAWSUIT IN THE STATES?! 🤔

GOOD GOD! WHAT DO YOU THINK IS 💥REALLY💥IN CHINESE FOOD?!
DOGS FOR SURE...😣🤮💔 NO MORE#MadeInChina MEAT OR ANYTHING AGAIN! DONE WITH THAT#commie 💩 SHOW!

(1) Show this thread

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

FACT!