Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Let me pose a hard question to you.

What if they need so much adrenochrome not only for themselves but because they have been putting it in the things you eat. They do this not only to addict you to things like soda, junk food and medications but also to cause horrible withdraw symptoms if you ever decide to stop. This could be what the keto flu is. This could be why it is so hard to quit the items everyone says are bad for you. It makes me shiver to think about but it also makes perfect sense. It is very possible that is what the fetal matter is in vaccines.
My grandfather lived to 92 and he ate 6 eggs and a pound of bacon everyday but not one thing that was processed. I use to think that was luck, now I think it was smart.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

well we've just bought natural farmed meat from a butcher and it doesn't taste the same. so i totally get where you're coming from because we've got used to the taste of whatever has been put in before. I'm also wondering if us humans are one big experiment

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Lisa Prowting to her Publication

I think that is what they want us to believe. They have put out a lot in the last few years pointing in that direction. It is because of that I do not believe it. They really want us in doubt, we are easily manipulated when we are not sure of something. I always say trust your gut. Do you feel like an experiment or do you feel like you're something greater.

Great question. I believe we are Gods children and we will win over this dark force. But, I also believe the dark forces have been experimenting on us to see what the human being can withstand but we see through that now. I watched a film called Dark Waters this is why I think this it is a fact based film

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DJT4ever2020 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Prowting to her Publication

That I 100% agree with you on.