Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

So the Byron Bay crew took to the street just to ask people what they thought about the Covid Scam~Here's what happened 👊👀👍

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

This would never happen in Canada.

Only people mentioned by @Vic in this post can reply

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

I went in 5 stores today and did my grocery shopping, NO Wa$k. No one except Bulk barn...owner at cash was just about to utter a word and I said, "I have an exemption" and that shut him up. I did my shopping with no hassle. LCBO walk in, bottle wine.... - walk out, not a word. Sobey's walk in, cart guy silent, did my shopping, cash guy very nice, no one bothered me at all. If they would push I would yell NUREMBERG CODE! VIOLATION OF CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS! But I did not have to today, and I've done it at another and spewed truth at the cash. Period. Time to push back. Know your rights.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

I am open but don't see many in Deadmonton. Trying to convince people Michelle Obama is a man is a hard fail at best let alone the invisible bad flu.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

I hear that. There is an old saying, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink". Maybe you mentioning the facts can at least make them curious.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

People only believe what they see....you have to show them.
Tel-A-vision!

(2) Show this thread