Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Just found this is my bookmarks :)

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

:)
but have you listened since then lol

(1) Show this thread

I use it and others when having constant wake ups from sleep! 🥰
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Might as well club me in the noggin..haha

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thank you, Kim! ❤️ I do need this.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

How Cool 🥰, guess I had already listened to part of this one 😴 I actually think that it was last nights sleep 🥰 Thank You Kim 🙏✝️ God Bless ✝️🙏 I ❤️ You

Be Kind, Trust in God,..Not Man. President Trump 2020-20--

In GOD I trust! Patriot! Being a mom is my greatest accomplishment. America is my home!🇺🇸🙏🏽🌏🙏🏽🇺🇸 Awake! Digital Soldier

Thank you so much!!💖🎵🎶

#MAGA #wwg1wga #THESTORMISUPONUS & > THE BEST IS YET TO COME! Patriots stay strong to what you believe! YOU KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT!

#432 > NO 440 👍

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Thanks Kim! I love new mediation music!

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

I just learned to to tune my guitar in the 432 hz. It was 440. I don't have a tuner so I had to do a little work (I mean, I googled it, lol)... Hopefully it helps me overcome this writer's blockage.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

It probably will! 440 is bad news. Just give it some time and it should clear up for you!

(1) Show this thread