The site is getting attacked pretty hard with spambots.
Must be getting close.

Fook em.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

They can not hurt any of us...we bring the truth...Truth wins

Wanna buy some gold trump coins? LOL No!

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Exactly

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Just got followed by Juan O Savin. These jokers are SO stupid. I am NOT following this arsehole.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

They do that because we have gotten YUGE! YOU, you handled them well. THANK YOU!!!

Only followers of this user (@ninanon) can see their posts

Patriot, Father, Husband and pissed off!

Noticed that too... Over Target?

This user (@GhostEzra) has blocked you from accessing their posts I keep seeing this over and over again and under other names, after that, knew to this site. I LIKE IT, but is that a coding error or indication of accounts owned by one individual. Just curious.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

JUST a for instance....mainly cause since YOU run this site, you can see how many times on my scroll and what I am talking about first hand.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I have no issues seeing that users content

(2) Show this thread

I am a 51 yr old mom of 2 awesome kids. I walk on faith in Gods grace. I ❤️Trump n All patriots n want to help humanity in any way#GodSpeed

yall have done an awesome job with this platform and im sure not worried about those doggone spambots just means we are over the target. It actually makes me laugh cause they are confirming it all, i never cared for spam at all lol

This is the only place that I can see through, so when it gives me "errors" I feel blind.

Followed Q from the start been a hell of a ride!!! WWG1WGA

you have done awesome .Love Anonup!!!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I agree!!! Best way to decipher new anonup peeps from bots? Other than controversial replies, no profile pics or status?

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

hehehaha they sure are ....happy to be here....doing a great job and this is my social media home now . Misfit Island

Placing Angels all around you with swirling sword and place the Armor of God on you an all who need it to protect us, the good guys/gals.

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

There are many people that started following me and I go to follow back and it says I blocked them and wont let me unblock!???

In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication

I didn't even follow these bots that have blocked me.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

We'll pull the#Fooked trigger on em Sir! Have to keep this place safe, clean & happy for all the wonderful Human Patriots! 🇺🇸#wwg1wga

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

what do u think about the shirt? i can change fooked to fook em or the oo to QQ.

Followed Q from the start been a hell of a ride!!! WWG1WGA

ABSOLUTELY double QQ AND I WANT ONE!!! WWG1WGA ON THE BACK!!!

(1) Show this thread

🔥🇺🇸This country was founded by rebels🔥🇺🇸MAGA🔥🇺🇸WWG1WGA🔥🇺🇸

Hi, Ive been trying to reach you. Ive searched@administrator but keep getting "no results found". I cant change my password, and can only scroll one page. To see fresh posts I have to leave home going to profile or settings...etc, then go back to home. Scroll another page and repeat. I ise my Brave browser....any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, I hope you see this.

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

Thank you so much for all you do! Warrior 💞

agree! blocked about 6 in last few days

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT! GOD BLESS AMERICA! 🇺🇲 GOD WINS!

Anyone particular? Do we need to block? Oh, thanks for having our backs!

Seeks truth & justice; shares love, peace, & hope with fellow humans. Empathic healer & critical thinker doing my part to wake people up.

I am really glad a fellow Patriot led me here after the rest of social media went to hell in a handbasket. Thank you for a place to anchor in the storm where we aren't the "crazy" ones.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Christina Cone to her Publication

Who was that wonderful Patriot! 😎👍

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

You know what is cool about YOU coder? The fact the stupid illuminati with the original ones like Zuck, etc. the insider said they "damage some portion of the brain" they would during say Project Paperclip type stuff when they are born to actually SOME part of the brain, it actually causes them to have that ability. SO they cheated even being coders, YOU guys are the real deal. Thought you real ones may like to know what. If I call them "pin prick babies" that is what I mean.

been just blocking, but ready and getting fooked finger ready!!!

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

This site is appreciated!