"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Is it now reasonable to assume military is protecting the politicians and not keeping them captive? military on their side? debunks Savin narrative

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response jaq anon to his Publication

I think it's all a show. The DC squatters/thieves think they're in control. But they aren't. I think the military has to play along until its the right time to end this charade. But let's see what happens... ;)

I'd like you to be correct, but not much is going in our favor

Only people mentioned by @jaq in this post can reply

In response jaq anon to his Publication

Oh I think a lot is going in our favor. ;) We just can't see everything happening behind the scenes. And we're not supposed to. If we can see it, then so can the Deep State. So, be encouraged, my friend!! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!🙏👍❤️😇👊

I'll trust you for now

(1) Show this thread