Michelle Obama to be Inducted Into the National Women’s Hall of Fame

By Cristina Laila, 3/9/2021

Former First Lady Michelle Obama will be inducted into the National Women’s Hall of Fame later this year.

Former U.S. first lady Michelle Obama will be inducted into the National Women’s Hall of Fame along with 8 other women....

The National Women’s Hall of Fame named the members of its Class of 2021 set to be inducted on Oct. 2 on Monday.

“Michelle Obama has emerged as one of the most influential & iconic women of the 21st century,” the National Women’s Hall of Fame website said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/michelle-obama-inducted-national-womens-hall-fame/

Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

Intuitive Multifaceted Patriot Grandma Reiki Energy Healer #wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything Mitákuye Oyás’iŋ

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Pure EviL

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

For what? Being a tranny?

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Isn't it bad enough they want to ruin women's sports?
Well, I daresay he won't be the only man in the Women's Hall of Fame...he was nowhere near the first.