Bummed out. Reality is so twisted right now.

God I need your guidance , I ask that you guide me and use me for your greater good.....this waiting and suffering and "circling back" is mentally exhausting.

Biden being President (even if it is fake) is more mentally exhausting than the Covid

We went from the greatest President to the worst...and even with Biden screwing things up there are still dumb f*cks that actually stand up for this guy..

-RANT OVER-

Goodnight Anons just one of those days I guess...

Only people mentioned by @UnityLovePeace in this post can reply

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

Try to Rest Fellow Patriot . It is Mentally Exhausting Trying to Research All This and Determine what is real. I think we are all going through these up and downs. Rest and Pray . I will Pray for You too Fren. God Bless You . Pray for The Plan and the Military .

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

It's ok to have an off day. It really does get overwhelming. When I get overwhelmed I shut everything off. My phone, T.V., or radio. I pray, read my Bible and hang out with my pets. I have 4 parrots, 2 Cockatiels, 2 Budgies, 2 cats and a Chinchilla. All the birds are free to fly around most of the time, so I do training with them. For me it relieves alot of stress and I love how much they love and trust me. All are rescues that had been abused except my cats. I've had them since birth and they are 10 now. Sometimes you just have to turn it all of and do what you enjoy. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

πŸ‘‰ find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

He is not real, he is a clown. We all know. I feel pity for those that can't see, they are in for a rude shock.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

We're all vibing today. I had my own rant earlier. I think that this means that we've hit the precipice...cuz we have. Sweet dreams...

We have won....God Won.

COVID doesn't matter...never did. This was our test. We knew from day one.

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Well said! How bad does it need to get before people realize they voted for a clown? Or that our world is on the brink. Stay strong! πŸ™πŸ»

In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication

The more pressing question is, when will military realize they are taking orders from a clown?

(1) Show this thread