🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

$15 min wage is outrageous

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

if you work an hour you can buy 1 steak, 1 potato.
care to stick around for an hour?

In response Aerial Eth to his Publication

yes, but then less people will be able to work. economics 101. why stop ay 15$ then? why not $30? any answer you give is the same answers to why 15$ won't work either

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

I don't believe it will work.. no, it cause undue stress on small businesses- people actually CHOOSE to work at and are realistic it's for pocket money usually part time- like I help my friend who has a vintage boutique.. sometimes she passes me a couple hundred, sometimes we just have lunch.. it's pocket money, I understand she has to make her store rent and utilities- I mostly just volunteer. We're friends and neighbors. Big Box stores like wallymart can do better than $12 hr though. We all agree. And they should.

In response Aerial Eth to his Publication

yes, but here in CO min wage is 12.50. most of the country is more. I recommend you take an economics class as I'm currently in one one have written 6 page papers and made 20 page power points as to why minimum wafe requirements don't work. regretting not going for a degree in economics lol going to be an elementary educator

Only people mentioned by @Lomac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren McIntyre, click on at the bottom under it