Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Google maps. Street view. Hit blue dot at very end of dock. Rotate view. Note the numbers. 581, and then a countdown using the water line markers?

lol

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Didnt a sailor go to jail for taking a picture inside a submarine a few years ago.?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

What control room?I don't understand the words, but it looks interesting!!

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

nerve...?

(1) Show this thread

Who is the smart soul who can tell us where this is?🎯👀

In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.". - Donald J. Trump 🦅🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸🦅

In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication

Definitely Portland.
The US Army Corp Engineers have been posting videos from Portland lately. They're interesting little videos. 😎🍿

(7) Show this thread