March 9, 2021: Update from Texas by David Avocado Wolfe.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Anyone seen@Nobody or@Nqbqdy lately?🤔

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Timestamp 9:11
No coincidence.
The helmet... priceless.

(1) Show this thread

Remember we became "corporations" traded on the stock market when our parents signed the birth certificates?

I hope we will pay attention to this before they take everything, on the promise to put it back into our names...WTH?

Now, they are going to take all you own, but it is to help us.
Are any of you will to trust they will put it back in our names?
http://annavonreitz.com/actof1871beingreferenced.pdf

This is getting fufilled...wake up people!
https://www.freedom-school.com/the-secret-covenant.pdf

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

❤️I have followed David for 19 years, met and party'd with him on a few occasions , so glad he is speaking out !!!
"Have the best day ever !!!!!"

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Keep America Free

well said ! lets do this

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

👊 I love this man!!! 👍