American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

This is a fantastic article and great resource. Some real eye opening info in there, even for those of us who have been at this since the beginning of Q. The Adrenochrome link is tough to take. I was red pilled all by myself up here in Toronto. After doing the research and learning what's been going on, it hit me on a deep emotional, psychological and spiritual level and I was knocked for a loop for a while. Part of the process I believe.
https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/we-are-watching-a-white-hat-movie-the-2021-usa-inc-joe-biden-shadow-presidency

In response Kandace Keithley to her Publication

I was horrified as well to find out about adrenochome. I'm single and my relatives think I'm nuts because of what I believe. I live near Cobourg Ontario.

American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

In response Debbie Spiritwoman to her Publication

Hey! Nice to find you on here. I love that area. Used to grocery shop in Cobourg when we lived in a farmhouse east of Bowmanville. Beautiful area and wow - wish I were there now. My relatives all think I'm crazy too. I hope truth comes out soon.

I don't envy you being stuck in the city at this time. Do you have any friends to talk to? I have one friend now that I contacted on our fb town group. She has been following cue since the beginning. Feel free to message me. I would like more awake friends myself.

In response Kandace Keithley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Spiritwoman in this post can reply

I would love to connect with you too, btw. You'll have to give me updates on what's going on out there. Such a beautiful area. I love that beach.

Thank you. That is so kind. I have great friends around the world that I'm connecting with online and there is a group of patriots/anti-lockdown people who gather and march on Saturdays. I've been in a course for women entrepreneurs on Saturdays (online) and haven't been able to go for awhile - which is probably good because the police have gotten very aggressive and have been arresting a lot of people for gathering or speaking out against the globalist agenda. It's pretty scary.