https://www.bitchute.com/video/j6ny80xMZcs/
Trump Calls All Patriots To DEFUND the GOP And STARVE RINOS Out of the Party!!!
by Dr. Steve Turley

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

I - and many others - are concerned / confused about 2 things:

1) Why does the "contribute" button on DJT's site send us to the "winred" donation page? I'd much rather donate to specific individuals running for office than a PAC - especially RNC affiliated ones!

2) Until we FIX the issues that lead to the election interference in Nov 2020 & Jan 2021, why bother donating to anyone's campaigns or even voting? If things are still rigged, we have NO CHANCE of any of our candidates winning future elections. Furthermore, if there is no such thing as election integrity, why would any honest American citizen even bother to run for office - especially after seeing how blazenly the dirty politicians have gotten away with thwarting the will of the American people?

These nagging questions are obliterating the hope that our country can/will be saved - especially if we're expected to wait until 2022 or 2024 to happen because it's insane to believe in a different result if nothing changes

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response LibertyBelle Liz to his Publication

Your point 2: The 2020 election was a sting operation. Every ballot had a special magnetic ink on it so if it was voted, shredded, stolen or burned Trump and the military knew about it. Trump won and is currently our shadow president until such time that all will be revealed. His Cpac speech was his State of the Union address but it was filled with coms. Biden is a flesh mask actor controled by an operaton called Castle Rock. It is a white hat operation so all can see who Biden really was and what Obama Killary Soros Fauci and Rockefeller and his grandsons Bill Gates and Mark Fuckerburg had in mind for us.. You can vote with confidence next time because there will be proof of citizenship, voter id and you can not vote in two separate states or whatever. Trump already won so you will not be revoting a president only Congress and local elections.

Freedom Flight 45 • Life is Golden • Luke 8:17 • Wego.social/AmericanGoldfinch Gab.com/AmericanGoldfinch

In response LibertyBelle Liz to his Publication

i wondered that as well. Pres Trump encouraged us to go to the site and donate so I felt good about it but did wonder about the WinRed

(3) Show this thread

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

I won't give one cent to any republican!

Eight generations fighting for freedom from the American Revolution to today. Scot/Huguenot so feisty on both sides. Patriot all the way.

That was happening already - he didn't even have to ask but it is great that he did. RINOs need to go!

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

I got a refund for donations I made last fall ... Project Veritas and Judical Watch are good ones to support.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

It's GO TIME!!!