Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

The world is under MK Ultra Mind control #breakthespell

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Thank you for posting. His expressions say it all. Very brave of him at the time! May he be vindicated rather than vilified when all is truly exposed 🙏🏻

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Many Prayers for you Randy! Keep yourself & wifey safe & please know many of us support what you are declaring. The allegations aren't frivolous at all when processing all we have found out about Hollywood, DC, Media, Big Tech, etc. You are brave to come forward! Be Blessed & I wish you much luck on your journey back to being an American. You did lots of great Movies.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I followed Randy and Evie Quaid on [twitface] before I GOT WHACKED! I would like to see Randy Quaid run for a Senate seat when this sh*tstorm clears. They are in danger. Their family is in danger. I'm proud of the Quaids for taking this to justice...God wins!

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

prayers going up for him and his family.Im so sick of the no good journalist.

Patriot, Warrior, Freedom Lover, Trump Supporter, Light Worker, Proud Kentuckian and American, Loves God! Happy to be back home in Kentucky.

God Bless him for standing up and fighting them!

"that's a real nice surprise"