I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

This is a BOT. It takes you to a screen that says you can watch the movie, but wants your credit card. Be careful, theyre everywhere!

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Thanks..

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

They got me for 1 dollar. I notified the bank immediately. Your post, and admin. saved my arse.
Many blessings for sharing the catch so quickly.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

I have learned that when there is a long chain of hashtags, when all posts are about the same thing and often when they use a well known person's name that these accounts are usually BOTs which are an automated system, usually originating in Communist China. Their main job is to ferret out financial and personal information from real people in order to get access to your finances. I am happy it helped you! ❤️

(1) Show this thread