I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

Thank you@kobi for blocking several new people today associated with SOF movie. I had a couple that started following me today and went to block them and they were already blocked. They are trying to get people to click on the link to watch the movie "for free" but it is a SCAM. I was dumb enough to fall for it yesterday. I entered my card info since they said it was a trial period of 5 days and wouldn't be charged. HA!!! They wiped out all but $15 in my account and it was only the preview of the real move!!! I will be getting my money back because I reported fraud to my bank, but people need to be AWARE. DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINK FOR SOUND OF FREEDOM. IT IS NOT FULLY RELEASED YET.

WOW! Thanks for the warning! I went to their site, but when they said my CC was required even though it wouldn't be charged, sirens went off and I closed out of the site. I've donated to Tim Ballard's (man Jim Caviezel portrays) _Operation Underground Railroad_ since before the movie, and know they do not operate like that.

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SFWhite in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

I have also donated to them and took the awareness "classes" they offer. Much respect for them!!! ❀️