Only people mentioned by @ENDtheFED in this post can reply

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Wisco Guy to his Publication

dead pedo Satanist

Call me crazy, but whenever I use a check to pay for something, a signature is required as verification. Why is the current President not signing these checks? Could it be because it would be fraudulent to do so? I'm a monkey, and I've got a wrench.

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! 🙏 WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

Remember....We're watching a movie! Everything happening is making more people question everything going on. I would imagine a headline like this one will get some people to ask questions

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

Never received a signed letter from Trump.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

More proof. Sheep will deny.

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Probably, but ar least its another "nudge" to wake up.

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be an American!! I am a skincare consultant & would love to assist you with your skin care issues!

Wow!! more things that make tou say "hmm" i got mine direct deposited! was Trump's signature on the last checks?

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! 🙏 WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

In response Lady Bug to her Publication

On the physical checks yes! Those of use that recieved direct deposit got a signed letter from Trump.

(1) Show this thread