Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

i cant actually believe im living through these times, every day my mind is blown. so fcking exciting 😎

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Its a well written script.
We are well into Act 3, the credits who knows.
Outta popcorn so chew on the nails some more.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Watched President Trump give that speech. He knew. The patriots truly have it all. Hope it ALL comes into the light. Waiting to see how this plays out. Praying for the operators and patriots. Will#HoldTheLine as long as it takes.

Any day now woild be good...we're all twisting in the wind here while people are dropping dead from the evil 'vaccines' and loss of jobs, homes, familirs breaking up, etc.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Yup, watched it live and it heard it right then and there. Played it multiple time after to make sure I was hearing it correctly.

How'd DJT know that?

Patriots in control.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomNow) can see their posts

It makes me so sad that this happened and not even the supreme court wanted to see or hear the evidence. What a shame!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Linda Vogel to his Publication

@Isvogel the end goal was always military tribunals. It was to show how crooked the supreme court is.

(2) Show this thread

Is POTUS really in NY? It does not look like him..... Wherever he is pray he is safe.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Ghost Ezra.. People are sharing this video, please tell tthem its not true.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/FKSxzcfFy4j7/

We have it all.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

waters with the Russian or Croatian language in your profile? you are the only one !

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THE TRUTH HE & OTHERS KNOW NEEDS TO COME PUBLIC !! & GET BACK IN OFFICE AS#19
NOT#46 !! THATS USA INC.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

NOV 5th I GOT WORD POTUS GOT 87 mil VOTES
NOV 10th I READ WHERE HE GOT OVER 110 mil
THE 74 mil IS FOR FAKE NEWS

(1) Show this thread

NOT#46 !! THATS USA INC.

NOT#46 !! THATS USA INC.

I saw that LIVE- and WHY no one was concerned, and let the fraud perpetrate is BEYOND me!

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

That man layed his life down for us.
🙏 Thank you YHWH for your appointed ones, for men who stand for truth.
for loyalty.
its a rare quality these days.
we are loved beyond measure
we are coming into the harvest. 🎶
#Yeshua

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! 🙏 WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

We're watching a movie....this is how Hilary was supposed to win! But our military didnt allow the foreign interference in 2016.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

1+1+4+2+2=10
2:00=2
mickey clock hands on 10 and 2

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I did notice millitary 10 and 2 = 2210
timestamp could be 3/10 (adding only "like numbers")

(1) Show this thread