The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

In response STL Anon to his Publication

EDTA is used for heavy metal chelation by the medical community. It'ss very effective. It may also grab some minerals while grabbing metals. That is what supplementation is for. Heavy metals on the other hand can reak a lot of havoc on ones health. It has a more interesting side effect, which may be why people are being scared away from it with this, if not for its efficacy with heavy metal detox. Patients on EDTA chelation therapy, who were also scheduled for surgeries to open blocked arteries, were able to cancel them. It was discovered that the EDTA also cleans the plaque out of arteries. Research it for yourselves. I would be more concerned about the GMO soy oil and GMO corn syrup in that sauce. Aspertame is one of the worst food additives. Rumsfeld got it approved with the FDA after it was rejected time and time again for its high toxicity. It was Rat Poison until he decided to make it Americas number one zero calorie sweetner. EDTA is common in Heart Health supplement blends.

I want to research some more on EDTA, but you are absolutely right about Aspartame! I did a research paper on it for my nutrition class in college. That is some very bad stuff and should not be ingested, especially by children (per my daughter's pediatrician)! It is in so many items! Everyone needs to read labels to avoid it!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MarieG6492 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marie _G_, click on at the bottom under it