@administrator
Just wondering why I keep getting "follows" from these & similar accounts. My account
is blocking them. I am not doing it. Are you blocking these accounts? I am unable to
unblock them. Also, they are not all showing up in my list of blocked accounts...🤔
Thank you....anyone else seeing this in your account??🤔Started this am...

Only people mentioned by @Taking_Babylon in this post can reply

Christian Husband and Father. Conservative. Trump Supporter to the bitter end. #thegreatawakening. #wwg1wga #maga

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

I got followed by Tom Brady and Mark Levin, but didn't block them as of yet, but sent a message to@administrator as well questioning their validity.

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Jedi B10 to his Publication

@administrator
I got the Brady follow today, too. Also, JFK🤔 Seem to be
connected to other new big name accounts. I am hesitant
to use the 'target'. What if they are legit? Thanks.🙏🕊

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Jedi B10 to his Publication

Right after I posted my first response, with the pic of the Juan O account, Juan OSavin followed me.I could not stop laughing...
then he unfollowed me😮 no screen shot...
😊💙🙏

(2) Show this thread

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

yup followed me too! and i cant block them

In response Candi Scott to her Publication

I cant unblock them. If you read the replies to my post, it
will make sense.😊💜🕊

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

heard they were scams trying to get ur $$

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

Yep, i got them as well 🧐

These are Bot accounts, I was followed by 3 of them today and had to go fook their posts and then they get Blocked for all. It's the Fooking that does that! It's just another wave of Bot accounts pushing and Agenda

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Thanks for your reply. Sorry, but I am a little confused. How do
they get blocked? I am happy it is done for me, however, I would
like to know how things work. Thank uou😊🙏💜

(1) Show this thread