And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2 Thessalonians 2:1

We see through media the push of alien visitation is coming. I suspect this is part of the delusion. Holographic imagery in the skies, revealing ancient technology pushing mankind came from seeding the planet while removing all religions or combining it to one consensus are all part of the project.

https://www.mattcole.us/what-is-project-blue-beam/

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

There are beneovlent star races that acknowledge a Creator, the Christ light, and a being known here as Jeshua Ben Joseph who was sent in to assist at a time, a call for more light in the hearts of humankind was needed. They will NOT be making any grand entrance. They would never blow out anyones nervous system with fear as this will. if they go ahead with this ruse. The benevolents use soft diclosure via plausible deniability in their contact with us. If any ET race they stick in our face tries to say there is No God, No Creator or tries to push a Luciferian way, they are the same space garbage that tricked the original Tara humans of Eden into, the fall from Grace. There are always posers- wolfs in sheeps clothing, so do not even be fooled if they claim Jeshua. Know your values in your heart and stay grounded and centered there, come what may. This is 15th century art of Mother Mary. She was a Lyran-human to my understanding. The Angel Gabriel was a Pleiadian to my understanding.