Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

God oneliner = "Don't forget who has all the guns!"

Love my Jesus, love my family, love my friends, Q patriot, digital soldier...BLESSED to be alive during the great awakening. +++

Love.......it. "We're right. They're wrong." We win . They lose. God wins. PERIOD. +++

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Any idea where we can see this...I can't find it. (But this will probably be the next round of bot takeovers here...)

WOW Watch this #Hollywood breaking away #Trump has growing support because many want OUT of#PedoGate

FUCK Hollywood!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

HOLLYWOOD IS HIGH ON ADRENOCHROME

why should they hate our President??
it's not easy putting out a 6,000 year old death cult

👇

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

HEARD from an insider PRE internet the word "adrenochrom" and all that WAY back then, FACTS> That is their currency and why they don't give a fk about money being fiat, what are demons gonna so with fiat. ALL bs. This whole freaking deal. STAND STRONG WORLD.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

F--- Hellyweird

Watching these Wollywood creatures, singers & movie stars makes me sick to my stomach. Funny, it looks like we have a hand full of good people amongst them as we do in Washington DC, same shit but we have a FEW, thank God for that!

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

🤔🤔🤔 President Trump was always an insider BUT do you thnk The Apprentice was actually part of the plan???🤔🤔🤔

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

(0) Show this thread