warning: do not enter your card details for the movie account Sound Of Freedom that is popping in accounts left right and centre!

Only people mentioned by @Gematriaexploration in this post can reply

Patriot, retired IT admin, spiritual student https://t.me/SusieQ_Chat

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

amen to that, I've been trying to tell people everywhere it's not out yet, there is a website that will announce it https://www.soundoffreedommovie.com/

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

I just read earier that someone on this page clicked on the link, entered their debit card information and their bank account was almost cleaned out so they suggested NOT using that page. It has been reported to admin.

So to be clear we shouldn't try to watch it yet? Glad to know! I want to see it......I'd love to see in the Theater. Accually my plan was to buy tickets for non believers.... put it in an envelope and mail it to them anonymously!!!!

Kicked off tweeter. Here for facts. The rest nunya floppin buggies. #savethechildren. That’s it. That’s the bio.

Is there another way around that?

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Lady Tall to her Publication

havent seen another way around it!

(1) Show this thread

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

i havent clicked on to watch but its a scam eh?