Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

IET 17, you have been an inspiration to so many of us!

I cannot read the tiny print Telegram uses & my computer can't enlarge it much, so I'm here at AnonUp.com for the duration.

Thank you so much for being a beacon to shine the way for the rest of us!

(1) Show this thread

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

IE T 17 it has been an honor to be on this beautiful journey with you .I learned so much over the past year and Im thankful for that.God bless you and ur family.πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌ

I sure miss Inevitable_ET
I can't seem to get telegram to work on my computer, so have holed up here instead.
Just hope others will share from other platforms.
ThanQ for sharing.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

The honor is all ours . . . you were a big part of this journey and you gave us all so much strength.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh my gosh, you brought tears to my eyes. I love you all so much. I never could have made this journey without all of you. I am so glad that GOD brought everyone here into my life and that we answered GOD's call. My daughter started my wake up call when she was 15, 4 years ago. We almost were a part of 9/11 as I had 2 job offers in 2000, one would have put me in Tower 2 and I would have been 6 months pregnant that fateful day. My daughter was meant to be born and we were both meant to be here. More than anything, I want to see justice for everyone who perished that day. GOD bless America and GOD forever bless all of you.

this has been the ride of a lifetime..gReatest time EVER to be ALIVE

Only followers of this user (@Gramma52Lovey) can see their posts

Southern Girl ,Christian, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. Retired School teacher, Blogger, Bible Teacher... #MAGA #WWG1WGA

The heartfelt honor has been all mine! How precious that God chose to put us here for such a time as this! May He get all the glory when all is said and done!

Just a beach girl from sea to shining seaπŸ§œπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™πŸŒŠ

i am the mama bear- inadvertantly pissimg people off- been red pillimg since '07- but only found my broa and sis' a little over a year ago- but what a sigh of reliefπŸ₯°

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I have been awake in this fight for 40 years and i dont care if i am remembered or not in history. All i care about is seeing evil leave this planet so that we can live as the people God intended us to be.

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

I am with you Jonella. God needs to be known, admired, praised. All Glory to God!

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

πŸŽ―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ™

(2) Show this thread

I have a small hand in it - I am not a major Anon - I won't be remembered in any movie - I have awakened not very many, but I keep trying to spread the word every day. Maybe I will have something written on a plaque on my grave. I think that might be good.

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication

Great idea! And I bet you will be remembered quite well

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ’•πŸ€—

(2) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Shining my light! 🌟🌟🌟

Where do you follow Inevitable_ET?

(1) Show this thread