The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

It's not just Chick-fil-A. It's all of them. Go take a look at the ingredients label on your ketchup bottle in your fridge. Take a look at the ingredients in the bread you take off the shelf at the grocery store. No wonder so many people are developing gluten and wheat issues. Here’s a rule to follow: if you can't read it, don't eat it. Another rule is to shop the outer perimeter of the grocery store and not the middle aisles. I love Oreos as much as the next person, and yes I indulge once in a while. But not every time I go grocery shopping. In fact, I don’t keep snacks in the house because I know I am prone to overeating and overindulging. When I have candy or snacks in the house, they barely last a week. I also used to be a pastry chef. If you saw how much sugar, fat and yes, preservatives, are in your food, you wouldn't eat it as often either. And dessert doesn't have to be served at every meal.

In response STL Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stonesthrow57 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Donahue, click on at the bottom under it