Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I just signed up and this is the message I got (Oh No! We couldn't find the sound of freedom)

Only people mentioned by @Carolyn_R in this post can reply

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Carolyn R.. to her Publication

They are scammers! So now they have your credit card information. I would cancel your credit card. smh

A Utah Patriot, I loves God, Family, Country and Trump. And my husband, grandkids.

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

GREAT

A Utah Patriot, I loves God, Family, Country and Trump. And my husband, grandkids.

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

Thank you so much for that heads up.I was able to cancal my card. I'm usually more carefull than that.

(2) Show this thread