Just saw a post that pissed me off (not here) and I have something to say. Women were made to do the things men can't. Idk about other women's relationships but I know I can wake up, get the kids up, ready, fed, and off to school. Then I can take care of the dogs and other animals, keep the house clean and tidy while also making sure my school work is done. Then cook a bomb a** dinner every night and make sure the kids' homework is done and they are bathed and ready for bed on time. Oh ya, I also did all this working a full time job too. Being a housewife isn't degrading, letting men play pretend that they are women is!!!! I'm proud to be a woman and I ain't letting any man take that from me!

Only people mentioned by @Lomac in this post can reply

Patriot. Wife and tnana. Insurance Broker, self employed, Been with Trump since day 1. Research has lead me to the light. America. God wins!

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

Well said! I have 4 kids with 4 years between the oldest and the youngest. I worked full time, kept my house clean and clothes folded, fed breakfast before school and always had a well balanced meal ready when my hubbie and kids came home. I missed 4 games in over 10 years of teenagers playing sports, got 3 college degrees, ran a business and always made sure homework etc was done. I sat on my washing machine many a night studying while uniforms were washing. I am not a paragon. Nope I am a wife, mother, teacher, preacher and tnana now. I am quite proud of my children who are all business owners now. I have been married more than 32 years. I just hit my 50s and have never felt more alive! I AM WOMAN! HERE ME ROAR!!! My glass raises to you fellow Warrior!

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response Tina Edgar to her Publication

God bless you warrior!! You know what it takes!!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Tina Edgar to her Publication

Nice to see you are feeling great, sounds like you have had a great life. Well Done. Bless You & carry on with happiness.

(2) Show this thread