Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but since #NESARA/GESARA/QFS are all elements of 5D, we won't get to reap the rewards of 5D until we ascend to 5D 🤷‍♂️ sucks though it may, it just makes sense...

Makes sense. That being said i am here for the long haul. Being left by family,friends, aquantances alone 90% of the time, I will hold as long as i can continuing to raise vibration. WHAT trump and other public figures have gone through and the children... 😭😭😭😭... is far beyond the anguish i feel. There are days being here and now is almost unbearable. Somehow i recenter and keep going. I pray i have the strength to make it. If not I will watch over those in need from anotger realm.

In response white light to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Redsquirrel in this post can reply

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

🔍"Guide To Raise Your Vibrational Frequency & Consciousness"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/guide-to-raise-your-vibrational-frequency-consciousness

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

You are never alone, in Spirit, and that's why you are still here now. You're a fighter and you have the right attitude that will help you through all this. I think so many of us feel the same way. When we get down, we must think of the children that are being saved 🙏 I love you 💙 thank you for being here!

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response white light to his Publication

💕💕💕💕 needed to hear that. 😘😘😘

(1) Show this thread