John Perry Barlow's interview, part where he talks about his friendship with JFK Jr. Pretty intereasting.

“I was probably John Kennedy, Jr’s closest friend when he died,” he begins. “I knew him extremely well from the time his mother sent him to work on my ranch until he died. I used to be a cattle rancher. And he had been out of Secret Service protection when he turned 16 and he had become a menace — doing stuff like mixing up a large quantity of wallpaper paste and pouring it down the mail chute of 1040 Fifth Ave. You can imagine how that went down. Like a rambunctious puppy. A major teenager. Jackie sent him to the Youth Conservation Corps and the press was on him like stink on shit. She wanted to bring him in but not bring him in all the way.
“They’re making a doc about him [Barlow was in town to be interviewed for it]. Not many people know what a remarkable human being he was. And how successful he was in what he was trying to do. He set out to be a ‘good man.’ That was his ce

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

i had a friend who was Weirs best friend.. true @ least 2 of the GD r boheimian club members..takes 12-15 yrs to qualify..the drummers daughter was hanfing in New Orleans about 5 -6 yrs ago for somr strange reason

(1) Show this thread
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

When WE the People are treated as Equals, Ill beleive it.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Spaulding Showalter to his Publication

I have faith :)

(1) Show this thread