There's a reason why "The Best is Yet to Come" is such a powerful statement Patriots. It's because it's a faith-based statement. You won't experience the best of the future without having faith and pushing forward.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

However, as it is written: "What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived" -- the things God has prepared for those who love him--

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

1 Coronthians 2:9

(1) Show this thread

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

happy i found you Doq! i was kickrd off teitter 2 weeks ago, FB smd messenger 2 days ago. must have been doing somethung right❤️🇺🇸 Rose

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻#GodWinsALWAYS#NeverGiveUp

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

faith is a rock that grows inside you when you toss out fear god is the authour and finsher

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

Amen🙏

for we walk by Faith, and not by sight...

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

God promised ✝️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives