Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Doq is definatley here for a reason!
In case you didnt hear Nana say it before-
Nana thinks (personal opinions/assholes, you know the story) Doq has the blueprints for after we win this thing!
He is gonna be a busy man!

People are going to have to get more involved with running local communities.
Once we win there will still be a lot to do and overcome.

Your mission if you chose to accept it is to learn to live as a collective consciousness setting up a system that allows for total individual sovereignty while taking better care of our planet!
This is going to require a lot of cooperative communication!

WHO IS READY?

Throw Us to the Wolves if you will, We'll Come Back Leading the Pack!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

All I got to say..is 6 Weeks ago i had know idea of what the deep state was doing..I was so busy living that after I learned more about the children! i died a little inside not believing i was so blind to all these missing children! However Im very much AWAKE now, I believe GOD had the most to do with it...But without the Q people , Anon i proably still wouldnt know as much as I do!! And for that... I thank all the Patriots and Anon!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication

Please dm Nana you story of how you wokd up. I am collecting them to get them published when we win so generations to come will know the stories and who stood up so they could live.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I am awake for so long now and most of my EU friends, but my husband is hard like a rock. He doesn't allow me even to mention DJT or anything about Q. I was 1 mm away from divorce. That's sad because he is a good man, to good to be able to believe there are evil people surrounding us , governing us, teaching our kids... I just don't know how to open his blind eyes! I red pilled quite some friends, but failed at home. And thet hurts me.

My hsuband is a little hard headed too. On this so im trying something different im moving slower with him by just playing videos with people talking and telling their stories, I noticed hes listen cause after listen to some when hes working in his shop he will ask a question sometimes...so maybe slower is better for some. My husband is a good hardworking man and he thinks only of getting the work done. Never one to slow down and just breath but hes learning and doesnt even know it!😉🙂

In response Lion❤️ Heart to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ylady78 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ylady ylady_y, click on at the bottom under it