I'm guilty of talking unnecessary shit earlier for those taking yesterday's event harder than others. I apologize sincerely. We all need to lift each other up during these trying times. To those I offended, I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me 🙏Now, lets continue making these evil sons of bitches as uncomfortable as humanly possible!!
#darktolight

I just went to bed really early. Drained mentally. I am not a digger but I'm a thinker. Spent quite a bit of time on Twatter trying to help reconnect everyone getting the boot. I guess being a smaller account don't know how much I helped. Never cared about how many followers I have. Just want to be able to do my small part. Gonna keep after it.
I think we all need to get more breaks in to stay focused, I am truly amazed at the work some of you have done.
Let's keep doing Patriot shit!

This site will definately make you more aware if spelling and such, which isn't all bad.

In response K__ Y__ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LOCOCROW in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ONE LOCOCROW, click on at the bottom under it