Only people mentioned by @Milldee in this post can reply

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

I had read somewhere with the ingredients to the vaccine they were placing FEMALE HORMONES in the vaccines 💉. Think about how many vaccines the kids get between 1 month till 18 yrs. It won't affect the female gender but certainly the male gender. Mens physical appearance in the 40's, 50's, 60's & 70's were big & burly like a lumberjack and in the last 4 decades they have become more waify, thinner, less muscular. Think about how easy it is for them to disguise themselves as women.

plant a garden. get yourself off of this GMO garb. Buy good stuff and it will create new jobs for people that want OUT of evil businesses.

duh

Here to stand for what's right

its to help end population.

I have said this for past 30 years.

ISO "My People" and trustworthy information. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Yep. Along with fetal DNA...HCG & Growth Homones in milk and livestock.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Yes, I think it was on purpose, the same way they try to produce chemical that sterilize male rodents and insects t reduce their populations.

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

I most definitely believe that.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

OH YES, OF COURSE; AND THEN WE WONDER WHY TODAY'S KIDS BEHAVE SO DIFFERENTLY THAN US AND OTHER GENERATIONS AFTER US, IN A NORMAL WAY, WHEN WE HAD ONLY 304 VACCINE DONE TO US...

and autismn

In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication

i think vaccines cause many issues. autism being one of those many . theyve used us as lab rats for years.

(1) Show this thread