BIG HABBENINGS IN DC!
PART 2/2
Two marine ones and possibly a third spotted just after the motorcade passed by πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

FYI..they do daily fly overs in DC for exercise routine....nothing ot be concerned about. Mustang Medic is there daily and he reported on this.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Thank you for posting

Dan Scavino had a little doggie motorcade story on his IG lol

In response LOVE BEATS THE CABAL to her Publication

Dog comms from biden JIm Jordan, POTUS Trump medal for a dog and Dan with Dog comms and a motorcade? More and More interesting

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

It does look like vehicles lined up along the road in from of WH currently. Right hand side.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Wow

where can we follow this guy

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
(1) Show this thread