Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.πŸ™πŸ» I’m a Leo🦁 Love life πŸ€— Be positive it looks good on youπŸ’«πŸ˜˜πŸ§šπŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸŒΉβœ¨

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I knew it!!! Thanks for posting

seen a better video early yesterday.

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

NP is going to have a hard time detoxing among other things.

Male 1968 WWG1WGA MAGA KAGA Christian, Trump for King of the world God Wins.

That is just her security and Pelosi was there when Biden got swon in yesterday so nope she was not arrested

Patriot, Freedom Lover, Son of the Republic #WWG1WGA

In response Steve Pat to his Publication

what you say makes absolutely no sense. why would her security tell her not to say anything which is quite clear in the video? the best sting operations always allow someone who is involved but has been compromised to make the proper appearances necessary for the takedown to happen without alerting the criminals.

In response Steve Pat to his Publication

That's where this video was recorded.
That is the outfit Pelosi wore to the inauguration.
Look it up

(3) Show this thread

πŸ™LOVE YOUR POSTS

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

Sara, your posts are awesome! Thanks for sharing extremely good info. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜˜ I am still wondering if Nancy is working with the white hats like Charlie Freak said. This video definitely makes me think so.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

submission. explains why everbody was gloomy at the inauguration. they all had to play the part in the movie to awake the masses

Intuitive Multifaceted Patriot Grandma Reiki Energy Healer #wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything MitΓ‘kuye OyΓ‘s’iΕ‹

Yes, that's what I was thinking when I heard they were rather somber at the gathering.

(1) Show this thread

youre ine of my new favs! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚