From Lin Wood: Maybe I am wise or maybe I am not. But I am happy to share my “wisdom” with you so you can reach your own conclusions.

So here we go.

Wisdom suggests:

(1)If nefarious actors attempt to overthrow your country and its form of government, take your time and identify each and every one of them for prosecution. The crime of treason carries serious punishments, including death by firing squad. All traitors face that potential penalty regardless of rank or the level of office they hold. Get them all.

(2)If you correct the fraudulent election and identify all of those involved, are you done? Nah. You must fully drain the swamp or its creatures will plot another coup or election theft in 2 to 4 years. The CIA, like the Communists, has infiltrated all aspects of life inside our country. And that is just one of the “3-letter agencies” that make up the Deep State. It takes time to drain that deep swamp.

More efforts at wisdom to follow.

Only people mentioned by @James4220 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Johnson, click on at the bottom under it