#TimeToWakeUp #ForGodAndCountry #DigitalSoldier #UnitedNotDivided #PainIsComing #TakeTheOath #MAGA #KAG

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

You are so cute....go ahead and cuss, you wont offend me..and anyone who is offended isnt listening to what has been happening to the children of our world... You go girl, let it rip, youll feel better.πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Dont give up.....My Mom is 88, I got her up to speed last March and she has been a rock since, she doesnt understand why things are not happening (in the open) and its hard for me to keep telling her its coming. Praying for you to have strength to keep telling your sister this is all real. Have her watch the new movie Sound of Freedom, it can be watched streaming now. https://bit.ly/38lW3zD. This should help her understand what you are trying to tell her... Let this movie talk for you. God bless.πŸ™ ps tell her my story about my Mom being 88 and is an Anon for year now and how she has been telling all her freinds, some listen, some laugh at her, and some just cut her off and you know what she said? "Too bad for them, they are just ignorant"... That's my Mom (see where i get it?πŸ˜‰)

Welcome...Anytime, you need some boosts, just PM me...and yes I think its free to watch. as for John Jr, only God knows so I would just try to stay way from that subject for now. All truths will come out eventually one way or another... Faith will get us through.πŸ™β€οΈ

You cant send me a private message? Dont let my Jr comment scare you, we have been told over and over he is coming out but the dates people give come and go and no Jr, so just stay in faith that IF it is true and he is alive that we will know soon. I'll send you a PM now and see if you can reply..

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it