PATRIOTS, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF BOT ACCOUNTS WITH A LINK TO THIS MOVIE. THEY ARE MINING CREDIT INFORMATION AND CREDIT CARD NUMBERS! PLEASE REPORT AND BLOCK THESE ACCOUNTS. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY GIVEN THEM YOUR CARD NUMBER, CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND CANCEL THAT CARD RIGHT AWAY.

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

new one

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

one of them goes by sound of freedom

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

Thank you for sharing jonella. I'll keep that in mind.

Can you give us some sauce on this?

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response American Woman to her Publication

There are bots, automated accounts, (mostly from China) that are using images from this movie to get your financial info- like credit or debit card numbers. The movie itself is not the problem, its a great movie about child trafficking. It is just being used to rob people by giving the lure of being able to view the movie before it is released.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response American Woman to her Publication

From what I hear try it for yourself and find out. It's been done many times to people here

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

🤬Now you are starting to really tread on my zen moment 🤯

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

sorry, would you rather they got your credit card info?

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

blocking them doesn't work, hit that fooked button.