Only people mentioned by @Zack_Attack in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

You can't patent nature. Were all manufactured? Is there another way for them to be patented?

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

That is pretty much the message I think, patented technology

(1) Show this thread

they have been trying to take us out with germs for decades and its not working. that is scary because the deep states last ditch effort is a nuclear WWIII. they are evil enough to do it too sure hope our military mops these people up before that happens

33 year old Father of three children. Working every day for my children to have a better future!

I then reposted it, after researching all numbers, as one of these is NOT correct, which then is NOT against community guidelines.

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Brad Smith to his Publication

Which one is incorrect?

(1) Show this thread

I'm in Fakebook jail again. 😂

In response Cherie Ceci to her Publication

Thats ridiculous! Was it the actual searchable patent in the United States Registry they considered misinformation? On my 9th and final twitter ban, the account got a permanent ban before I even made a post!

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

In response Cherie Ceci to her Publication

I am in fb jail for 7 days for this post

(2) Show this thread