9.11 lines up on the Qclock tomorrow.
Coincidentally, Q#911 has a 3 year delta TOMORROW.

"March MADNESS."

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

okay.... now i find it extremely wiered more so now than i did when it happened, that my cell phone randamly sounded an alarm and dialed 911 while on the charger thhis morning!!!!!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

#SetTheStage

#BallCalled

Tik-Tok goes the Mickey Clock

#KennedyVision

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Im starting to go mad myself. All these deltas and pump up for March. Its mid march now, shouldnt we start seeing biblical things by now?

Maybe the end for everyone is that there is no end. Or it will be a few years away.

Let's get the MADNESS going!

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

GeorgeNews posted at 9:11 last night too

AKA relief for some of us!