Only people mentioned by @AboriginalBabe in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Patriot, Mom, Christian ✝️ Trump supporter

In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication

But it is a month later and the executive orders that Biden has signed are now in effect. China has access to Texas power grids, pipelines are shutdow, people are out of work, gas prices are soaring, and we still dont know if SCOTUS will even hear cases on election fraud.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Jenn Cook to her Publication

MI is in control. Also President Trump has military control, post 60 days election.

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

this is INCREDIBLE and AMAZING!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS!!! THANK YOU!!!!! now im going to try and explain it again to my mom who is crying non stop since the inauguration ---she says she doesnt believe in miracles and thinks Ive gone too far this time lol

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

If your like most of us here I sincerely wish you all the luck!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Remember, you can only explain it to them. You can't understand it for them as well!

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

@vincentkennedy@kimrunner GOD IS THE BEST!!!! BOOM!!!! HIS PLAN