Only people mentioned by @EyesWideOpen in this post can reply

In response Sea Shells to her Publication

oh wow 🥰😍

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

And a group of crows isn't a flock. It's know as a Murder of Crows

So our Army is after all those murderers

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

kek! 🐸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is so cool!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Nice. I am sure this is the reason for Pepe.

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

I LOVE IT !!!!

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

I was just thinking about Rush when I saw this post, then I see [Snapple]. Rush loved snapple, I remember him promoting Snapple on his talk radio shows, our family starting drinking Snapple because of Rush which aired on WBAP out of Dallas/FTW back in the 90's💔

1352 takes you here(the link didn't work for me). https://nationalsecurityaction.org/who-we-are/
Q

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

It shows as a broken link to me even off of the Q sites.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

❤️ you Rush!

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread