THE GHOST , GLIMMER MAN , PATRIOT , SPOOK ,
Q. ? BIDEN IN MASK ? TRAINED @ THE FARM ?
GENERAL FLYNNS GHOST, & Q DROP PATRIOT !! & TELEGRAM SUPER HERO 💥 DIA SUPER AGENT 💥💥

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Here's a pic of the aforementioned KRAKEN.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

BETTER THAN “ THE HAMMER “ ??

(1) Show this thread

Christian, grandmother, loves Trump and Flynn, and Q. Lives in north Florida.

I love you, Ghost Ezra!!!!!!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

And we all KNOW the contagion isn't COVID.

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

I know and btw I think it is sweeeeet!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication

Candace “it” is Sweet ??

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Oh I know EXACTLY who he is.....a complete BADASS! Bring it Ezra!🙌👊🔥🔥🔥

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

💥💥

(1) Show this thread

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

"If you want to know why we trust him, look into who he really is."

Not saying, but...
[I'm Yelling Timber]

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response John Q.. to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

Q DROP PATRIOT 💥💥💥💥💥

(1) Show this thread

I AM GONNA GO OUT ON A LIMB & SAY GHOST GIRLFRIEND IS A ( GHOST ) AS WELL ⭐️
GG HOPE I AM RIGHT ⭐️⭐️⭐️

MUST HAVE TWITTER ALSO

A smart and secretive person will blurr the tracks. "Of course it's not him, he said he had only one account" is exactly the response that person wants.

(1) Show this thread

GHOST : 👻

WE WANT REPUBLIC BACK , TRUMP BACK IN , DEEP STATE ( VIRUS ) GONE, GHOST HEAD OF FBI , JR as VP, GEN FLYNN @ SEC DEFENCE, KANAS CHIEF of STAFF, FED & IRS GONE, BAR SHUT DOWN , COURTS in COMMON LAW, ( ATTORNEYS & JUDGES ) IN JAIL, WE WANT 24/7 GITMO TRIBUNALS & EXECUTIONS TV, THE EVENT, NESARA ROLLED OUT , NO GOLD FRINGE FLAGS ,
OH DID I MENTION NEXT 15 DAYS 😃
I THINK YOU CAN DO IT ⭐️

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

And Lin Wood as AG!🙌

(2) Show this thread