Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I don't understand how people trust a vaccine associated with this man after he stated with vaccines we can lower the population by 15%!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfstBe1buaA

Bill Gates : Reduce World Population With New Vaccines - YouTube

In this Ted Talk, Bill Gates says CO2 causes ecosystem collapse, and top scientists tell him we have to get CO2 emissions down to zero. He then goes on to sa...

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Cannot shake the "STUPID" out of people .... media mind control.

I shake my head in disbelief thst even members of my family trotted out willingly and excitedly to get jabbed . And not just once but TWICE !!!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

I have a friend who unfriended me who works for Microsoft. She is like BG to hell is a savior of mankind. She also values yachts and fur coats and look at my million dollar home. Priorities ya know. She brainwashes her children that orange man looks like a camel.... really? Hate is taught and ..... I'm glad she unfriended me :)

(2) Show this thread