Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

IM AUSSIE AND I CONSIDER THEM KING AND QUEEN OF AUSTRALIA/WORLD.. LOVE YA PEOPLE.

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.πŸ’•πŸ’• πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.ComπŸ’–JFK.JR πŸ’–I LOVE Q.

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

AMEN. I LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH. I STAND WITH THEM. PRAYING FOR THEM EVERYDAY.πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts