Thursday, March 11 is "Popcorn Lover's Day".

GOT POPCORN? 🍿

3/11 = 311 / 113

21 Day COUNTDOWN
March 11 = 9

Only people mentioned by @Mammers in this post can reply

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

UPDATE...
SpaceX delays Starlink launch
Falcon 9 rescheduled from March 9 to March 11.

The new target date is Thursday, March 11th at 3:13 a.m.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2021/03/09/beautiful-forecast-for-spacexs-launch-attempt-tonight/

I don't see this a good thing. I could be wrong?

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

what's the 21 day countdown? please answer.

(1) Show this thread

whats the 21 day countdown?

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

hello. i am new to this site. After watching The Great Awakening vs the fall of cabal I've been so intrigued and anxious of what will happen.

On Inauguration day I was in Alabama working and we had the news on. The 17 flags there. My hopes were so high, and nothing happened. I'm still waiting for something to happen.

I hope i don't loose hope. The whole pizzagate issue. people say, oh that's not true. Really upsets me. 😡 .

Then to keep it continue is insane.

In response Conner Huff to his Publication

I cant wait!!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Conner Huff to his Publication

Welcome Patriot! 🇺🇸🇺🇸💖💖🕊🕊

(2) Show this thread