What is going on with all of these Sound of Freedom accounts ? Are they real or fake ? Just asking because they are posting a link to watch the full movie and it doirects you to create an account and enter credit card but says you will not be charged. Then it just plays the movie company intro and goes to a black screen and will not let you relogin to account that was created. I would really like to watch the movie. Kinda worried i entered my credit card.

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

They are all bogus, the movie has not even been released yet. I R try to report every link. IMO, these are shills trying to undercut the impact that this movie will have. One of the links even takes you to a full length movie, but it is NOT Sound of Freedom...please take precautions with your credit card and in the future never give personal information on a random post. Good Luck to you!

Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

No worries, they are good at what they do, just always have to be on your toes and use discernment with these idiots, hope there are no troubles for you with your card 🙏