What is going on with all of these Sound of Freedom accounts ? Are they real or fake ? Just asking because they are posting a link to watch the full movie and it doirects you to create an account and enter credit card but says you will not be charged. Then it just plays the movie company intro and goes to a black screen and will not let you relogin to account that was created. I would really like to watch the movie. Kinda worried i entered my credit card.

"Ppl perish frm lack of knowledge."Hos4:6 Take no part in works of darkness, instead expose them-I am a Christian, Artist & Patriot

That's interesting ... I don't have a Mastercard, only Amex, so it wouldn't accept my card. I sent an email to the contact email and it bounced back ...

"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck ... "

I would contact your credit card company and alert them to not allow any charges on your card.

Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shatter The Silence Warrior, click on at the bottom under it